The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall (New Auditorium)
2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3NY
9.00am – 5.00pm (followed by drinks reception)
INNOVATION AND TRANSFORMATION IN SENSOR AND IMAGING SYSTEMS
For our fourth annual summit, CENSIS explores innovation and transformation in sensor and imaging systems. Join us for a day of exhibition, discussion, networking and presentations to:
- Hear from challenge providers
- Get a picture of state-of-the-art academic research in the area and the ‘art of the possible’
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensor and imaging solutions in this space.
Who Should Attend
The Summit is free to attend and will be of interest to:
- Companies and organisations of any size involved in sensor and imaging systems, covering all elements of the sensor systems stack.
- Companies or organisations that may need to use, or are interested in accessing, sensor and imaging systems technologies to improve or grow their business.
- Academic researchers and knowledge exchange/business development staff working in universities.
IEEE Sensors 2017
This year our Summit follows on from IEEE Sensors 2017, a major worldwide conference coming to Glasgow for first time 29 October – 1 November and welcoming hundreds of sensor and sensor systems practitioners from across the globe. CENSIS invites IEEE Sensors delegates to attend the Technology Summit to find out more about the sensor and imaging systems landscape in Scotland.
Read about the 3rd Technology Summit and Conference 2016 here.
REGISTER for the 4th Technology Summit and Conference 2017.
More information of speakers and exhibitors coming soon, please watch this space.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: If you would like to find out about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please email for further information.